Monday, October 15, 2007

Wes cuts his first tooth!

On his great-grandfather's 89th birthday (Poppy Benton), Wes cut his first tooth. We have known for a couple of weeks that it was coming. He was night waking and we could see the white just under the gums. Well, yesterday we noticed a little hole on his front top (yes, he cut a top one first...isn't that unique?) left side and today there was a little white point sticking through the hole! We cannot believe how fast it happened; it seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jill! Your family is beautiful and it looks like God has really blessed all of you. I would love to talk sometime. Our life has changed dramatically and I would love to share it with you as I know that you have always had such a love for the Lord. I now know completely how great that love is!

Anonymous said...

Jill your blog is awesome!! I love reading it and being updated on my beautiful nephews and little Jennifer. I look forward to reading future entries. I love you!!

Tracey, Matt, Charlie, and Nathan said...

What a fantastic blog! Good job, Jill. I am so enjoying having you all right up the road, even if it is for such a short season (again) of life. It is awesome to be able to watch the kids grow up! Thank you!