




Last week we took the kids to Ganyard Farms, a working farm and pumpkin patch here in the Triangle. While Wes slept in the baby backpack, the rest of us enjoyed a corn field maze, picking cotton (the cotton ball from the plant is a single cell and is the largest cell in the plant kingdom), climbing "hay mountain," a hay ride, feeding barnyard animals (with corn from the corn field maze), and the highlight was choosing our pumpkins for the year. One has already been carved and the rest are awaiting the knife...
2 comments:
Hello Jill
I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch with you.
I and Makiko are fine in Netherlands now.
We saw your pictures that are very nice!
Toshio and Makiko
Thanks for keeping us in the loop! This is really fun stuff! I know Halloween was very special this year and will continue to be even better in the years ahead. Mom & I also loved the Grove Park Inn--good choice (you must have a awfully good travel agent). Love you guys--one and all!
-Daddy/Granddaddy
Post a Comment